We're looking for a Content Marketer for the Mailbird family!
You will be in charge of telling the Mailbird story in order to educate the business’s audiences across a breadth of media and content forms.
We are a remote native company, with an amazing international team. One of the best parts of working with Mailbird is the incredible team and culture we have. We encourage a balance of high productivity with other parts of life like health, wellness, learning, personal development, and of course fun!
At Mailbird, each and every one of us is passionate about what we are building, and this makes our creations each day incredibly rewarding, challenging, and enjoyable all at the same time - it’s never boring with the Mailbird family!
- You will produce quality content including blog posts, landing pages, ebooks, webinars, videos, etc. based on Mailbird Content and SEO strategies and goals attached to them.
- You will use the content you create to support and promote Mailbird Thought leadership and attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- You will deploy link building strategies and techniques while building strong, lasting relationships with editorial sites and influencers.
- You will conduct research and develop an understanding of Mailbird’s industry and Mailbird unique value proposition.
- You will identify core objectives for the content and develop metrics and methods for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of the content; proceed to prepare reports and result in finding presentations on the performance and engagement of that content.
- Able to work in, and thrive, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Has a high level of creativity blended with a passion for driving change in the business through technology.
- Highly familiar with the best trends and practices in SEO, site development, and social media marketing.
- High level of creativity, project management skills, and attention to detail.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive full-time contractor pay, based on experience and qualifications.
- Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
- Regular feedback and training with a focus on personal and professional growth.
- 4 weeks (20 days) paid time off a year.
- A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative, and fun!