Are you a passionate wordsmith and have the skill to create materials for a variety of readers? Are you knowledgeable with current events and popular topics? In that case, we have the ideal chance for you
We are looking for a great Content Writer to join our team at Mailbird! The successful applicant will be in charge of writing excellent content for a variety of marketing platforms, such as blogs, emails, website pages, social media postings, and ad copy.
Mailbird is a fast-growing, award-winning company, that focuses on making email administration as simple and entertaining as possible, particularly in the setting of multiple email accounts. Impact, data-driven decision-making, ongoing learning, teamwork, and having fun while working are all things we value at Mailbird! Our team is made up of 18 nationalities from all over the world, creating a truly dynamic and fully remote international environment. Join us and become a part of a culture where career happiness, shared values, and personal and professional growth are valued equally with our financial objectives!
Develop and create:
- Engaging and informative content for various channels such as websites, blogs, and social media that resonate with target audiences.
- Visually appealing and well-written marketing collaterals in collaboration with the marketing and design teams to support marketing goals.
- Conduct keyword research to improve search engine optimization (SEO) performance.
- Incorporate relevant keywords into content.
- Enhance clarity and comprehension with the use of visual aids such as pictures, diagrams, charts, and infographics.
- Identify content needs and gaps, and recommend new topics.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging topics to ensure content remains valuable to target audiences.
- Ensure all-around consistency in style, font, images, and tone.
- Edit and proofread content for accuracy, grammar, and style.
Collaborate and Strategize:
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and execute content strategies that align with overall business goals.
- Assessing the effectiveness of content marketing efforts and offer data-driven suggestions for improvement, based on analytics.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in web content writing, preferably within the SaaS industry.
- Advanced English proficiency, including speaking, reading, and writing with ease!
- Outstanding writing abilities, with the capacity to create interesting and educational content that connects with readers.
- Ability to edit and proofread content for accuracy, grammar, and style with excellent attention to detail.
- Expertise in using analytics to determine the effectiveness of content marketing campaigns and formulating data-driven recommendations.
- Basic knowledge of user experience concepts, keyword optimization, and SEO.
- A strong desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams and an enthusiasm to do so.
- B2B writing experience is a plus.
- A nose for adventure and a tongue for telling tales! 🙂
What We Offer
- Competitive contractor pay.
- 40+ paid days off a year, plus maternity, paternity, and other standard time off policies.
- Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
- Various bonuses based on performance, including gift cards, prepaid credit cards, etc.
- Team building and a focus on work-life balance.
- A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative, and fun!
- A place where you can get things done. No unnecessary meetings or admin work.