We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our family!
The right candidate can embed themselves in predictive analytic models across the full software product and organization. You will already be an established data professional who will help drive improvements in the Customer lifecycle through insights, innovation, and recommendations based on your findings.
Your main focus will be working with the Product Marketing & Customer Success Operations and Product teams analyzing current data models and data sets, implementing new methodologies, metrics & data models (working in partnership with relevant stakeholders and eventual other data analysts and scientists) and providing valuable insights and recommendations based on your detailed analysis.
We are a remote native company, with an amazing international team. One of the best parts of working with Mailbird is the incredible team and culture we have. We encourage a balance of high productivity with other parts of life like health, wellness, learning, personal development, and of course fun!
- Identifying data sources
- Collecting data
- Sourcing missing data
- Organizing data into usable formats
- Analyzing data to find answers to specific questions
- Setting up data infrastructure
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining databases
- Assessing the quality of data and removing or cleaning data
- Generating information and insights from data sets and identifying trends and patterns
- Preparing reports for executive and project teams
- Creating visualizations of data
- Strong mathematical & numeracy skills.
- Intermediate understanding of databases such as SQL Server
- Understanding of reporting & data visualization tools
- Digital marketing analytics tools including Google 360, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Mixpanel.
- Excellent analytical skills - the ability to identify trends, patterns, and insights from data.
- Experience implementing data tracking tool
- Strong attention to detail.
- Presentation skills – ability to write and speak clearly to easily communicate complex ideas in a way that is easy to understand.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills with effective stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills.
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive full-time contractor pay, based on experience and qualifications.
- Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
- Regular feedback and training with a focus on personal and professional growth.
- 4 weeks (20 days) paid time off a year.
- A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative, and fun!