Lead Technical Recruiter
We’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced Technical Recruiter to help find new exceptional members of the Mailbird family!
You will be fully responsible for setting up and running our recruitment efforts, sourcing and interacting with potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for present and future hiring needs.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience sourcing for technical positions, with detailed knowledge of the latest industry trends and modern sourcing techniques. In addition to being an excellent communicator you also have great negotiation skills and can turn non-applicants into applicants.
As the Lead Technical Recruiter we will be looking to you to find the perfect candidates for positions that are often hard to fill.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements.
- Create, manage and execute recruitment efforts.
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques.
- Create talent pipelines for current and future hires.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, StackOverflow and GitHub).
- Promote our company and brand to applicants.
- Measure and record conversion rates and KPIs, for continuous improvement.
- Assist with all parts of the recruitment cycle when applicable.
- Have outstanding communication skills in English.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Technical Recruiter or similar role.
- Experience sourcing for developers.
- European and Asian recruitment experience a big plus.
- Ability to craft compelling, custom-tailored correspondences to increase engagement.
- Hands-on experience with different sourcing techniques.
- Familiarity with social media marketing and digital networking.
- Ability to positively represent our company and open roles to potential candidates.
- Effective time-management skills.
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive full-time contractor pay.
- 4 weeks (20 days) paid time off a year.
- Paid sick leave.
- Paid holidays.
- Paternity/Maternity leave.
- Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
- A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative, and fun!