No matching job? We would love to hear from you anyway
RemotePalo Alto, California, United States
We're always looking for talented people to join our team, so feel free to send us an unsolicited application if the right job for you isn't listed. You'll be first in line in the future if we think we have a job that might fit.
We are a remote native company, with an amazing international team. One of the best parts of working with Mailbird is the incredible team and culture we have. We encourage a balance of high productivity with other parts of life like health, wellness, learning, personal development, and of course fun!
At Mailbird, each and every one of us is passionate about what we are building, and this makes our creations each day incredibly rewarding, challenging, and enjoyable all at the same time - it’s never boring with the Mailbird family!
- Loves working remotely.
- Have impeccable attention to detail.
- Can take initiative and feel comfortable both working alone and part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Benefits of working with us
- Competitive contractor pay.
- 40+ paid days off a year, plus maternity, paternity, and other standard time off policies.
- Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
- Various bonuses based on performance, including gift cards, prepaid credit cards etc.
- Team building and a focus on work-life balance.
- A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative and fun!
- A place where you can get things done. No unnecessary meetings or admin work.